- A person deregisters a CC/PTY when they no longer want to use it for business.
- The Registrar starts a Dereg Process on your CC/PTY, when she thinks it is no longer "In Business".
- If you still want to use your CC/PTY now or in the future YOU MUST STOP THE DEREG PROCESS NOW.
- If you don't, your CC/PTY will cease to exist (Final Deregistration) and you will be trading illegally.
- If you are not sure about your CC/PTY Status (In Business or In Dereg) please check here: InfoCheck
"Deregistration Process" - a nasty term these days, as it often gets dropped on you from Registrar telling you that your CC or PTY is, according to them, no longer "In Business".|
Don't worry, that's why this service exists, to help you sort out your Deregistration problem ASAP.
Which Deregistration Process applies to you?
- Your CC/PTY is in "Deregistration Process" only, not Final Deregistration.
Go here: www.annualreturn.co.za, fill the form and submit to us. If successful, this can stop the Deregistration Process. If the Annual Return/stop-dereg-process application fails for any reason, you must apply to Restore as in no.2 below.
- Your CC/PTY is in Deregistration Process, classified as "Final Deregistration".
You must apply to Restore the CC/PTY here www.restoreco.co.za, fill the form and submit to us. There is no automatic reversal of Final Deregistration status (Restoration of the CC/PTY). It has to be applied for manually first by us for a fee.
- Your CC/PTY is still "In Business" but you have applied for Deregistration.
Go here: www.deregister.co.za, fill the form and submit to us. If you have already submitted this form with payment, kindly query further here.
- You want to deregister your CC/PTY.
(If your CC/PTY owes people money and you deregister it, you can be held personally liable for those debts.)
Go here: www.deregister.co.za, fill the form and submit to us.
Trademarks TM/® and Copyright © 1995-2011 by Kaltan Trust. All rights reserved.